segunda-feira, 4 de outubro de 2010

Get ready for a trip

It was through my field research inside my parents CD shelf that I got to know Simon & Garfunkel. Since then it’s been about two years and too many trips. Listening to them is like going back to the 60’s and 70’s, but without Cold War or the Military Regime in Brazil. Their tunes just tell us stories, stories about boys and girls, about friendship, about people generally, and that’s the kind of story I like.
Although I thought I had never heard them before the day I found their CD, I was wrong. It turns out that I had already heard at least two or three songs of their, but without knowing whose pieces were those, as it happens with every great artist and his/hers pieces. As an example of that I present to you a song that you probably already knew, but thought that The Beatles had composed it: Ms. Robinson


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário